Friday, November 8, 2013

Cool Drink Recipes

Sure, Summer's over, but drinks can be cool anytime of the year!

I found this in the basement bar of a house in Marlborough today.  The cover is what caught my eye.  Would you accept a drink from this woman?


She looks like she thinking in her best Jack Nicholson voice, "Wait'll he gets a load of these..."

I found this tucked inside.


They had me until the Chow Mein Noodles.

Anyway, enjoy these recipes and let me know if anyone tries them!







2 comments:

  1. My mother made Hopscotch cookies many times when I was growing up, I always liked them. The peanut butter/butterscotch overwhelms the flavor from the chow mein noodles, they're just crunchy like pretzel sticks. Mom was a big fan of Nestle recipes and this looks it's the one she used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, with that endorsement, maybe I'll give them a try. I do like butterscotch. Thanks!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...